16.5.11

Pallet

Lately, I've been combing through my archives which include this previously unpublished image. I took it from the apartment where I was living last year. I love the yellow hardhats.

Trucks are a little bit amazing. Consider that one cinder block is a fairly heavy thing and that 12 of them in a regular car would make a noticeable impact on the vehicle's handling. But this truck has just delivered pallets and pallets of cinder blocks to their new home in a luxury high-rise. This truck probably does that every day of the week. It's amazing.

5 comments:

  1. We could say that the truck is a real "work horse!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the patterns and colours in the photo make a really pleasing image

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet there's quite a different view from that window now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun perspective! I know they're cinder blocks, but I can imagine a bunch of honeycomb chunks with the worker bees buzzing around with their yellow hats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting perspective. The cinder blocks make quite a pretty pattern

    ReplyDelete